Dec 29, 2009

Global Warming, it's here too

Slowly, the world is changing due to many factors, humans being a large one. Today in the Korea Times The Korea Meteorological Society said that this summer was the fifth hottest and most humid since 1912...which is similar to what I remember hearing back in Florida. In American the seasons and natural disasters are becoming more extreme and frequent. In Korea I guess it is becoming the same, which is not completely a surprise since I remember Adam telling me about an ice cap from somewhere near the Antarctic which has floated up near Southern Australia.

You can find all of the statistics in the article including animal extinction predictions, loss of homes and the change in rainfall and temperature. It is a shame that so much of it has to do with human waste and the effects of our doing. I wonder if there is anywhere in the world that is untouched by the effects of global warming.

No comments:

Our Sponsors