May 10, 2012

Skin Food

Korean women, and men for that matter take skin care and any appearance quite seriously. I have done my best this last month to jump on that bandwagon and take care of mine (every day, twice a day and not skip any!)  I trucked over to SkinFood, which is really only 2 blocks from my work and compared the different treatments. For a little under $50 I was able to purchase the full regimen for troubled skin. It consists of a cleanser, a toner, spot treatment, essence, emulsion and cream.




Seeing as though we were starting from scratch here, I also picked up shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap. And, slowly as my makeup runs out, I will replace it with SkinFood. I am not sure if it is their marketing or all their free masks and samples they throw in my bag when I shop, but I am hooked.

Their motto:

Delicious Cosmetics Made of Delicious Foods
Food Cosmetics, SKINFOOD
Under the motto of 'good food for health is also good for the skin', SKINFOOD is the first food cosmetic brand developed
with a differentiated unique concept of 'food'.
SKINFOOD delivers complete nutrition to the skin through the strict selection of foods that are good for the skin including avocado,
which is even listed in the Guinness World Records, rice that is reliable for taking care of health, fresh milk, and sturdy tomato.

Our products are scented and bottled according to their design and formulation concepts, to indulge you with the freshness and
nutrients of their main ingredients. SKINFOOD always looks for skin-affinitive food to bring you the best products.


Although no where does it say made from 100% natural ingredients, that I can find anyway, I still like to believe I am smearing avocado on my hair everyday when I am washing it.

No comments:

Our Sponsors