Jul 7, 2010

A Great Visit....

As great as our year has been in Korea, the loving support of our families back home has been equally incredible. The opportunity to show my father and younger brother first hand, a little of our experiences in Asian culture this past week was very special to both Nicole and I.

Especially great was the chance to watch my brother and father truly embrace the culture and people they encountered along the trip and gain a stronger and more enlightened appreciation for the differences and similarities of people in this part of the world that make it so unique.

I owe a lot to my family. The values and wisdom they have imparted onto me have been key in making this journey so fulfilling. I feel very lucky to have had this past final week in Korea and Japan to share with them.

No comments:

Our Sponsors