Mar 29, 2012

Crochet

With a bit of free time on my hands, Ive been crocheting....
It has taken me hours watching youtube videos to figure out how to make specific stitches...and many trips to the dollar store for yarn. Here in Japan, I am not sure where to shop for art materials yet.
This bag pattern I got from Attic24 which has to be my new favorite crochet site...I love her colors and patterns.

This bikini (to match the summer bag) is from Drops. It is a bit more complicated and I made one side bigger than the other as well as I didn't think about making one side reversed from the other. I still have the bottoms to make and obviously to test out the strength of this top, but once its finished Ill let you know. Ive edited the pattern not because I thought this would look better, but because I really don't know what I am doing and fake it until it becomes something :)

Yay! I finished the top. I can't believe it is a real sunbathing bathing suit. I now have to make the bottoms...Yikes!

b

No comments:

Our Sponsors