Apr 27, 2012

Its only 3 1/2 hours

I guess we left off blogging last week...things have just been a bit crazy here in The Land of the Morning Calm... Adam is on the other side of the country, currently about to board a bus to come and see me (it takes 3 1/2 hours, unless the bus driver drives like a mad man and makes it in 2 1/2)

I have my visa and have started work. It is absolutely the best place I have worked. I will explain more at another time, but I can honestly say I am very happy here.
 


We have our apartment, and it is beautiful. It isn't furnished yet, although it has a bed. There really isn't much room for anything else. I will say that one of the best aspects is that we have a bidet!!! (but no bathroom door)

Our new address is:

Adam and Nicole Damiano 
Seomyeon Yulim The Blue Officetel
#1332
888-1 Jeonpo-dong
Busanjin-gu
Busan, Korea 
614-868

or 

아담 앤드 니콜 다미안노
부산시 부산진구 전포동 881-5
서면 유림 더블루 오피스텔 #1332
614-868





This weekend Adam is coming to Busan and will see our apartment for the first time. I am so excited to see him. This long distance this is a Biatch. It is really difficult because I don't have internet yet in the apartment due to the fact that I need my alien card first. That should be another month. I can't get paid until I have it either, although I was told I can get an advance if I'd like. 


A sweet coworker Amelia came to the apartment to help me translate all of the machinery (ill explain in another email) and asked our concierge (yes we have one, they even serve us breakfast on the weekday mornings) and he said I can sit in their kitchen when it is closed and use their internet. So, at least it makes things a little easier.


That is all for now, but I promise to update and write more later. 
XOXOXO



No comments:

Our Sponsors