Apr 6, 2011

A Happy TV Addict

I'm not sure where my TV addiction came from, but I do love it. I love Drama. Here in denver, we watch TV using tv websites like abc.com and hulu.com. But, our internet connection is actually a signal put out my by cell phone, which is not really strong enough to host TV shows. The shows get choppy and stop to reload. Some shows you can't even find over the internet.

I'm really an addict...this is a list of what I watch each week:
Hawaii 5-0
No Ordinary Family
Bones
NCIS
NCIS LA
Undercover Boss
V
Army Wives
Amazing Race
Wipeout
Mr. Sunshine
Modern Family
Castle
Off the Map
Secret Millionaire
America's Next Top Model
Flashpoint
Lie to Me

I know, Im an addict.
Lucky me, yesterday we invested $40 into a TV tuner. It is an over the area something or another that finds the TV signals in the air and puts them into our HDTV. So now, without paying for cable, we have 33 channels! We can watch the news in the morning and fantastic boob tube at night to satisfy this lady.

No comments:

Our Sponsors