Mar 24, 2011

Alias, always a favorite

Before 24, there was Alias...and now, with no cable and very weak internet we are once again in the trenches of season 3 of Alias (I own all the seasons on DVD). A while back, when Alias was on TV, I was hooked. The show created a bond between me and Jennifer Garner, her costumes and alias's always created a sort of envy on my part. The show travels around the world trying to defeat double agents and solve the Rimbaldi mysteries...while having romances between Bradley Cooper and Michael Vartan.
I have hooked Adam on the series too and now we watch it nightly. We just finished season 2 and the luck that Adam has is that he doesn't have to wait months to see how the cliff hanger is intertwined with the story line. 
My advice to all...get hooked, rent it, order it on netflix..it's definitely a show worth watching.

2 comments:

John from Daejeon said...

If you like "Alias," you might want to check out The Avengers. If it wasn't for Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) in seasons 4 and 5, it's doubtful that Sydney Anne Bristow would have ever existed on the small screen. It's also quite telling that the only woman James Bond ever married in the movies was played by Diana Rigg as well.

Nicole said...

I will! I have a woman crush on Sydney..she is so bad ass! Thanks for the tip!

Our Sponsors