Dec 6, 2010

Bridal Shower


I am by no means a girlie girl and never really have been. I never thought that I would want a full blown bridal shower with games, finger food and everyone making me the center of attention…but the closer the wedding got, the more into it I was.
My best friend Nicole organized everything.  She made the invitations and partnered with my old boss and friend to make yummy finger foods. She decorated with pictures of Adam and me as we traveled around the world. All of the guests made wedding cakes out of marshmallows and some were definitely more attractive than others.
I received more panties than I know what to do with (but I am very grateful, after 4 months of backpacking, my supply was very limited). I also had the chance to see all of my friends, old and new in one place…and all of them were there to celebrate the idea that I had met the man of my dreams and was so out of my mind happy with life.
To all of my friends: Thank all of you so much for being a part of my life and supporting me through the past and into the next chapter...


No comments:

Our Sponsors