Oct 4, 2010

Waiting for the sunrise (video pending)

It has been hours, I have been sitting on the chair in the Rv waiting for the sun to rise. You see, we are in the middle of these trees and the wind is howling, leaves are flying and acorns or rain or who knows is falling from the sky. My over active imagination has all the huge trees surrounding us trampling down our new home and toto flying by. The sounds of the winds and flying debris remind me of who know what.
I am petrified of storms and have been for as long as I can remember. Summer afternoons in Florida I would spend in the closet with the dogs waiting for the storm to end. So, sitting in an Rv, feeling the wind shake us, is not really my dream morning.
At least the sun has risen so I can stare out the window and see what's going on as I sip my coffee, wait for Adam to wake up and the winds to stop. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Our Sponsors