Sep 1, 2009

Diet in Korea (Adam's Food Choice)

Before bed last night, as I was so flipping exhausted and Adam just demanded on keeping me up and laughing, which was funny, but making me even more tired we discussed his food choice in a day, so I just thought I would share with you.

August 31, 2009
Breakfast
Egg with Onion and Green Pepper
1/2 Bagel
Oatmeal with cereal, milk, raisins and almonds
Snack
Protein Shake with Peanut Butter
Lunch
Tuna Fish
BBQ sauce
Bread
Cheese
Cucumbers
(all in sandwich form)
iced coffee
Dinner (at work)
pork fried pattie
Rice
Kimchi
Squash slices
bean sprout soup
green kimchi
Midnight Snack
cucumber kimchi
tofu
cooked in soy sauce
thousand island dressing ontop
PBJ on crackers
Chai tea

I know it may not seem to odd, but his mixtures are quite gross, in my opinion

anyway, now that I type it, I don't think you will all be that grossed out, I think I was just really tired that everything sounded disgusting.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Our Sponsors